Sunday, September 30, 2007

Forest Park Arts Fest





The show was great!! thanks to everyone who came to say hi and thank you for reading the article in Forest Park Review, if you didn't here it is...

forestparkreview.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=38&ArticleID=2588&TM=4682.184

Many people had questions about where to buy Pock-it palz. If you live in the Chicago area you can purchace them at Rotofugi (not available online, sorry). Or just send me an email, if there is a specific pal that you like on my blog that you want but you would like a specific color feel free to pick any color of the rainbow and I will probably have it.

Thank you :)
luisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Luisa - I'm sorry I missed the arts fest this weekend (and it's right by my house, too...) but I wanted to say congrats on the new plush! I just started the project again with 6th graders last week and I showed them your work. They were VERY impressed, to say the least! They all wanted to know where to buy your stuff! (Sadly, because you're at the high school now, I cannot sweep you from class anymore to come and speak to the art classes!) I told them about Rotofugi, so you may want to be sure there's a good stock on hand... :) Keep up the awesome work!

p.s. I like the one in the photo with the scalloped ruffle down the side (pink and maroonish-brown in color) - is he new?

luisa castellanos said...

dont worry there will be other chances to come see me.
well i better get some pock-it palz in stock at rotofugi cause im not sure if i have any left! good luck with the project, wish i could help. :(
and yes the pink and brown guy is new, Lummpy + little lump.